We are not able to assist with the preparation of your document or provide forms. 

Please contact a title company or attorney for legal advice and document preparation  

If the document meets the recording requirements, is complete and the recording fees have been paid, we will accept your document and make it a matter of permanent public record.  Your original document will be returned to the address typed on the document.

Please refer to the Recording Fees on the Recorder webpage.

All property sales transactions require a completed Affidavit of Property Value or an exemption code. For more information you can contact the Arizona Department of Revenue at (602) 716-6843

Affidavit of Property Value form

There are various ways to hold title to a property so, we recommend seeking guidance from a title company or attorney.

You can either come in our office and do a title search on your own or have a title company do one for you. You can also search records online through the Document Search on the Recorder webpage.

You can search for the document on the Recorder web page under Document search and you will be able to print a copy from there. All online document images will be labeled as “Unofficial Copy”. You can also request a copy in person at the Recorder office.  Copies obtained directly from our office are $1.00 per page.  Copies of survey maps are $3.00 per page. If you wish to have the copies certified there will be an additional $3.00 fee.

To find a property owner by parcel number, you would need to contact the Assessor’s Office at: (928) 865-5302


Connect With the County

Greenlee County Government
253 5th St
Clifton, AZ 85533

Mon – Fri: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm

Greenlee County News & Updates

The latest County news, articles, and resources, delivered to your inbox automatically.

© 2023 Greenlee County . All Rights Reserved | powered by Better IT Services