2022 General Election Results - for Arizona State results click here for Greenlee County results click here.

Greenlee County
recorder - FAQ

We do have some forms in our office, but we suggest you check with an office supply store or a title company.

We have included a copy of our Fee Schedule for your convenience

All property sales transactions require a completed affidavit or an exemptions code. For more information you can call our office at:

(928) 865-2632

There are so many different types of transactions we suggest you contact a local title company or an attorney.

You can either come in our office and do a title search on your own or have a title company do one for you.

All records in our office are located by searching our grantor/grantee name index. A title company can also do one for you.

No, you would need to contact the Assessor's Office at:

(928) 865-5302

You can request a copy from our office in person or by mail.

You need to obtain the owner's name by contacting the city where the property is located to obtain the legal description or parcel number. Then contact the Assessor's Office to get the owner's name. You can perform further research by coming into our office or contacting a title company to perform a title search for you.

You need to come to the Recorder's office to search and determine if an affidavit of real property value has been recorded.