- On or before the 3rd Monday, the Board of Supervisors must levy the amount to be raised from primary and secondary property taxation
- tax statements mailed to taxpayers and Mortgage Companies
- First half taxes delinquent after 5:00 p.m.
- Delinquent tax notices are sent to taxpayers for prior years taxes
- Final day to pay current full year taxes without interest
- Advertising prior year delinquent taxes
- Tax Lien Sale
- Second half taxes delinquent after 5:00 p.m.
- Certificate of Purchase holder may pay the subsequent taxes
- Delinquent tax notices mailed to taxpayers