- You must register to vote 29 days before any election.
- Anyone can vote early starting 26 days before Election Day.
- Sample ballots are mailed to each household with a registered voter about 10 days
before an election.
- If you make a mistake when voting you can request another ballot.
- Register online at ServiceArizona.com.
- You can become an active early voter (AEVL).
Greenlee County Recorder
Courthouse Annex, 1st Floor
P O Box 1625
253 Fifth Street
Clifton, AZ 85533
Ph (928) 865-2632
Fax (928) 865-4417
The Greenlee County Recorders Office is also the sole Early Voting site for Greenlee